|10903 Canyon Vista Dr. , Cupertino, CA 95014
To navigate the slide show above, simply mouseover the bottom of the photo in the main window, for a control panel.
Rare Opportunity in
Rancho Deep Cliff, Cupertino
In the highly sought-after Rancho Deep Cliff gated community, nestled in the verdant Cupertino foothills, homes become available only infrequently—and when they do, they typically sell quickly.
Within this desirable community, the property at 10903 Canyon Vista Drive is ideally located, with a unique combination of attractive features, including a nearby guest parking area, a tall tree in front that shades the structure from the heat of the sun and a tastefully updated interior featuring a convenient, flowing floor plan, with no wasted space.
California interior louvered wooden shutters and recessed halogen lighting throughout the home contribute to an aesthetic that is at the same time warm, modern and practical.
The Rancho Deep Cliff Homeowners Association offers a wide variety of amenities (see below), making it possible to enjoy resort-style living year-round.
For a high-definition virtual tour, with "3D" panoramas, please click on the "virtual tour" link above.
Property Data & Highlights:
* 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large 2-car attached garage
* More than 2,000 square feet of interior living space
* Built in 1978 on a nearly 4,000 square-foot rectangular lot
* Executive-style home in prestigious gated community
* Prime location within subdivision with trails & greenbelt
* Complex of 61 homes spans 17 nicely landscaped acres
* $730 HOA dues include garbage & numerous amenities ...
o Community pool, tennis courts, putting/chipping green
o Upscale club house, with kitchen, gym & party rooms
o Playground, cabana, electronic security gate, landscaping
* Adjacent to 18-hole, par-60 executive golf course
* Easy access to Highway 85/280, feeding into 82/237/101
* Top, award-winning schools, at all levels
* Tastefully updated interior, ultra convenient floorplan
* Marble flooring in entry, dining room, den & hallway
* Gourmet granite kitchen, with charming breakfast nook
* Newer high-end appliances include delux double oven
* Huge master suite includes his & hers walk-in closets
* Luxurious master bath, with double sinks
* Sunken tub & separate stall shower in master bath
* Italian tile and porcelain tile floor in master bath
* Sun “room” with skylights (one opens with remote)
* Atrium conversion adds 100 SF of additional living space
* Spacious living room includes gas fireplace
* Wooden shutters & recessed halogen lighting throughout
* Beautifully crafted wood cabinetry throughout home
* Gleaming new faucets in kitchen and both bathrooms
* Air conditioning and fully installed security system
* Rear patio area offers seclusion for BBQs, relaxation
* Mountain views from living room and front patio area
* Complete reports available, move-in condition!
There's nothing like this currently on the market and there likely will not be again, for at least some time to come. Better hurry, as this opportunity may not last much longer! (And, indeed, it did not.)
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyers are advised to thoroughly investigate and confirm everything to their complete satisfaction. Public school assignments should be confirmed directly with school districts.